OS X and Windows Data Collector updatesPosted: February 4, 2008
We have published updates to both the OS X (0.9.5) and Windows (0.9.8) Data Collectors.
New features –
- By popular demand, RescueTime now has the ability to differentiate between Google “applications”. For instance: www.google.com/reader will now be considered different than www.google.com. We are doing this for the following Google sites:
- google.com/ig (iGoogle)
- We have added the ability to send updates from the application menu – “Send Update Now”
Fixes – OS X
- Fixed error dialog that would appear when RescueTime.com was down for maintenance or other situations where there data collector timed out when communicating with the RescueTime.com servers
- The Preferences dialog should now properly get focus and become active when opening from the System menu icon
Fixed – Windows
- Fix to prevent log files larger than 500k from being generated.